$65,000 a year - Full-time, Contract, Commission
We are seeking sales leaders and agency builders to help us expand in the public-school marketplace in Greenville, North Carolina. ValuTeachers serves as a district-approved provider of retirement and insurance products. We help teachers and staff with their retirement and insurance needs. With access to thousands of schools, we need help!
Top 7 Reasons to Grow with ValuTeachers:
- Build a strong book of business generating residual income that will pay you for years
- Business ownership, vesting, and six-figure income potential
- No more leads expenses! We work in the schools
- Eliminate overhead in leads, gas, and time wasted driving all over the place
- Legitimate referral and relationally driven business with normal 9 to 4 hours
- Doing meaningful work for people and getting THANK YOU’s for it
- The school marketplace is consistent, recession-proof, and growing!
This niche market took us years to find and many years to master. It has allowed our people to help district employees across the country with their retirement needs while building solid and stable careers. ValuTeachers has doubled in size every year for the past 5 years and there is a huge opportunity to help us grow in Greensboro, N.C.
* Must obtain or get an active Life License in North Carolina.
- Life License only in your Resident State.
Established by a former educator, ValuTeachers is a team of Retirement Specialists who aim to help school employees retire with financial dignity. ValuTeachers was founded on the principle that "Education is not preparation for life; Education is life itself" (John Dewey). Our Retirement Specialists service school systems nationally with 403(b)/IRA/457 plans.
ValuTeachers started as a different kind of retirement company. The founder and President worked as a school teacher and a college professor, teaching our future leaders. After leaving education, they discovered teachers and school employees were taking home less than $2,000 per month from their state pension plan, after thirty years of service. They were outraged that teachers and education professionals were left with so little after working so hard. This visionary set out to build a company that would educate every school employee on planning for their retirement—recognizing that teachers and school employees professionally are undervalued.
If you like the idea of joining a company with a history of achieving their mission while offering competitive commission structures, view our job postings below. We are currently hiring nationally throughout the United States. For more information about ValuTeachers visit our website www.ValuTeachers.com or www.EducateAgain.com.
Company Website: www.valuteachers.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)