$65,000+ a year - Full-time, Contract, Commission
ValuTeachers is a leader in their niche market. Founded by a former educator, we are mission driven and focused on helping school employees retire with financial dignity. We believe in providing solid retirement education to the school employees who serve and educate our future generations.
We are expanding and seeking qualified individuals to help us with our mission. ValuTeachers offer an unbelievable opportunity to work in a niche market. We provide excellent training on our template system. No cold calling required.
LIFE/ANNUITIES LICENSED AGENTS:
- Would like an opportunity to build an Agency with an A+ Excellent Rated Financial firm that has been in business over 170 years and is #1 in the industry. Our agents are placed in a niche market giving them exclusive exposure to volume clients within School and Non-Profit Payroll Slots.
- NO Cold calling or Buying Leads!
- Seeking true professionals who have a strong work ethic.
- Must be coachable and willing to duplicate our proven business model.
- A proven system.
- Intensive Training
- Unlimited Income Potential with Residual Income.
- Team/Agency Building with override commissions.
- Competitive Products from an Industry Leader
- Free Leads and Opportunity
- Must possess the ability to deliver group and individual presentations.
- Have self-discipline and be highly motivated.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Duplicate Proven Business Model.
- Provide ongoing support to clients.
- Attend ongoing training seminars throughout the year.
- Work individually and as a team.
License Type Needed:
- Life License only in your Resident State.
Established by a former educator, ValuTeachers is a team of Retirement Specialists who aim to help school employees retire with financial dignity. ValuTeachers was founded on the principle that "Education is not preparation for life; Education is life itself" (John Dewey). Our Retirement Specialists service school systems nationally with 403(b)/IRA/457 plans.
ValuTeachers started as a different kind of retirement company. The founder and President worked as a school teacher and a college professor, teaching our future leaders. After leaving education, they discovered teachers and school employees were taking home less than $2,000 per month from their state pension plan, after thirty years of service. They were outraged that teachers and education professionals were left with so little after working so hard. This visionary set out to build a company that would educate every school employee on planning for their retirement—recognizing that teachers and school employees professionally are undervalued.
If you like the idea of joining a company with a history of achieving their mission while offering competitive commission structures, view our job postings below. We are currently hiring nationally throughout the United States. For more information about ValuTeachers visit our website www.ValuTeachers.com or www.EducateAgain.com.
Company Website: www.valuteachers.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)